China Checklist for Tourist Visa
Type - 1 Month
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any
- Visa Application form
- 2 recent colour photographs with white background (Not more than 6 months old, 3.5 X4.5cm,)
- Personal Covering letter (For Employed - Plain paper/ For Self-Employed – Company Letterhead)
- Original updated Bank Statement with minimum closing balance of INR 1,60,000/- (last 6 months)
- Income Tax Returns/Form 16 for last 3 years
- Confirmed return flight tickets
- Day wise Itinerary
- Hotel reservation.
Kindly note: The Govt is very strict on the photograph requirement; please ensure that your photos are as per the specifications.
Supporting documents required
If Employed Original Leave sanctioned certificate with company seal and signature, Last 3 months salary slip.
If Self Employed Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed, Company’s updated bank statement of last 6 months and Company’s IT returns for last 3 years.
If Retired Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
If Student School / College / Institute ID Card and Bonafide certificate.
If Minor Birth Certificate, No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on Rs 100/- stamp paper, ID proof of parent like passport or PAN card.
If Visiting friend or relative Invitation letter,Inviter’s ID proof like Passport or Resident Permit and Address proof i.e. utility bill, electricity bill etc.
If Sponsored Sponsorship letter, Sponsor’s national ID proof like Passport, PAN card or Resident permit, Updated bank statement of last 6 months and Income tax returns of last 3 years.
Duration: 4 - 6 working days
For inquiries please 📞 9847944001 / 9744441800 - firstname.lastname@example.org