Philippines Checklist for Tourist Visa
Type - 1 Month/ Rate This service is Temporarily not Available Documents required
- Visa application form fully and legibly completed in English by the applicant.
- 2 recent colour photographs with white background (Not more than 6 months old, 3.5 X4.5cm,)
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the contemplated
- Stay in the Philippines
- Two passport photocopies (first and last data page).
- Original Letter of invitation (if applicable) indicating complete address and telephone number should be notarized by notary public. (Passport copy and the visa copy, Signature ID Proof).
- Covering letter from the applicant.
- If employed, applicant's Certificate of Current Employment from Employer to include Leave Sanctioned, employer's full name, address and telephone number, applicant's length of service and salary details.
- If self-employed, Proof of Business.
- If Student, applicant's Certificate of Bonafide from the School/college.
- If minor, under 18 years of age traveling alone or to be accompanied by a person other than a parent or not joining a parent in the Philippines Affidavit of Support and Consent to Travel. The affidavit must be executed by either or both parents indicating traveling companion of minor and address in the Philippines, duly apostilled by the MEA. This affidavit must be presented before immigration officials at the port of entry in the Philippines upon the minor's arrival in the Philippines.
- If Spouse of a Philippine Citizen: Name of Filipino spouse should be indicated in the visa applicant's passport Copy of Report of Marriage issued by the Philippine Embassy or Philippine National Statistics office.
- If Unmarried Minor Child of a Filipino Parent: Copy of Birth Certificate and Copy of Parent’s valid passports.
- Bank statements for latest 6 months (Healthy Balance) stamped and signed by bank officer
- IT returns for latest Three (3) years.
- Confirmed to and fro air ticket.
- Confirmed Hotel Accommodation.
- A travel insurance for COVID-19 treatment costs from reputable insurance providers, with a minimum coverage of USD 35,000.00 for the duration of their stay in the Philippines. -Photocopy
- Fully vaccinated proof
Processing: 8- 10 working days
Note: Visa Rate may change without notice due to Embassy Charges / USD exchange rate etc. Kindly varify with our customer care before submitting it.
For inquiries please 📞 9847944001 / 9744441800 - firstname.lastname@example.org