KENYA TOURISM VISIT
- Passport: passport should have atleast 3 blank pages..scanned colour passport (First and last page) in JPEG format..Passport should be valid for 6 months from the date of travel
- Coloured Photograph: scanned photograph required in JPEG format.Photo should not be older than 6 months..Scanned coloured photograph (2x2 inches) in front face view and with white background
- Travel Bookings: Air Tickets
- Hotel Reservation: Proof of reservation of hotel or any other accommodation for the intended stay.
- Day to Day Tour Itinerary: Mentioning details of places visiting
- Vaccination Certificate: Yellow fever certificate
- Note: Scan copy required of all the above documents.
Note: Visa fee + Courier fee may change without notice. The final rate can be reconfirmed either at the time of application or our team will inform you at the time of application submission. Acceptance/Rejections are to be finalized by the authority of each country.
Visa Rate Structure in INR:
KE S Term – 3M SE – 4437+GST 1180+SC = 6420
KE S Term – 3M/12M ME – 8787+GST 1180+SC = 6420
KE S Term – 3M Tourist– 8787+GST 1180+SC = 6420
Note: Fare may change by VFS/Embassy or it may affect due to rate of exchange. Final rate may get it from our staff as per the date of appointment/submission. Mostly our rates are including courier charges for submission. If GDT is submitting directly then it may apply courier charges as extra. However, VFS may apply extra courier charges to deliver passport to the applicant. Final approval of visa is by the authority of each country whereas an agent cannot influence it.
Documents can be emailed to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call or chat with 9847944001 / 9207471224