MYANMAR TOURISM VISIT
- Passport: Scan copy of passport with minimum six months validity
- Coloured Photograph: Scan copy of colour photograph (4.6 cm X 3.8 cm) taken during the last (3) months
- Travel Bookings: Air Tickets
- Hotel Reservation: Proof of reservation of hotel or any other accommodation for the intended stay.
- Travel Insurance: The insurance can be purchased online at www.mminsurance.gov.mm/inbound-travel-accident-insurance.
- Others: Occupation ,Email id, and Mobile number..Port of Entry in Myanmar
- Note: The validity of eVisa approval letter is 90 days from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied. Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar
Note: Visa fee + Courier fee may change without notice. The final rate can be reconfirmed either at the time of application or our team will inform you at the time of application submission. Acceptance/Rejections are to be finalized by the authority of each country.
Our Service Charges – VFS Fee + 3500 Rupees
Documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Or call or chat with 9847944001 / 9207471224